September 23, 2008

Primitive Excellence Award

My Wacky Friend, Rhonda, awarded me with the Primitive Excellence Award. Thank you Rhonda. I am just now getting around to putting it on my blog. I sometimes really feel "primitive" LOL! But I do LOVE primitive things. I love hearing and reading about stories from the past. I think it is so wonderful when people have things that have been passed down in their families from generation to generation. I don't have very many of those things, but I'm sure making sure my generation is passing down things! I am suppose to now give this award to seven other people/blogs. Well, guess what? The ones that I wanted to give it too already have been tagged! So, to all my Primitive Excellence Award Folks, I feel like I am now part of an elite group!

No comments: