September 22, 2008

ABC's

My friend, Monica the Button Counter, has posted the ABCs on her blog and challenged everyone to do the same........SEW, here goes my friend:

A. Attached or Single? Attached for 37 years to the same guy (by the Grace of God -- LOL)
B. Best Friend? Friend...how 'bout friendS.....all my Wacky Pac Sisters
C. Cake or pie? Do I have to choose?
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? I reckon that would be my cell phone....How did we live without 'em
F. Favorite color? Purple, then pink, then blues, then....
G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms, of course
H. Hometown? Humble, TX
I. Favorite indulgence? Uninterrupted time in my quilting studio
J. January or July? January
K. Kids? Yep; 2 wonderful sons that I am very proud of (ages 34 and 32)
L. Life isn’t complete without? Prayer and my family
M. Marriage date? June 11, 1971 was marriage and yes we still date
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 older brothers
O. Oranges or Apples? oranges with vodka
P. Phobias? Snakes
Q. Quotes? "Do what you feel in your heart to be right -- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do and damned if you don't." by Eleanor Roosevelt
R. Reasons to smile? Waking up each morning
S. Season of choice? Fall
T. Tag 5 people: Oh Dear.....
U. Unknown fact about me?
V. Vegetable? Tomato, but some say it is really a fruit
W. Worst habit? Just one??? Procrastination
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Had 'em both; don't care as long as results are good
Y. Your favorite food? Mexican
Z. Zodiac sign? Gemini

No comments: