January 4, 2012

It's a Harley Thang

I don't think I have ever shown the Harley-Davidson T-Shirt quilt that I was commissioned to make. The pictures are not that great -- sorry! These t-shirts are from all over the U.S.A. I began this quilt back in the first part of 2011; however, it didn't get finished until just a couple o months ago.

I have been commissioned by the same person to make another t-shirt quilt with Harley shirts collected outside of the U.S.A. Stay tuned for pictures!


When I am making a quilt for someone (whether I know them or not), I am in constant thought and prayer for the recipient -- just a little something I like to do and it is free!!! I also include a personalized label. This particular label has a quote made by the quilt's recipient. He didn't know it was going to be on there....hehehehe....He and my son ride together and my son shared this with me when I was asking for suggestions for the label.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Kathy, I just love looking at this quilt. Love the way you put it together.