January 7, 2012

A Friend Without a Name

A wonderful Good Saturday Morning to all of you in Blogland! I would like to introduce you to......????? This sweet lil Monkey doesn't have a name! Actually, I have several in mind but couldn't decide which one. SEW, I decided to let you help me name him/her!
My friend Pat over at "A Little of This and A Little of Pat" recently introduced us to Spencer, her hot little monkey. What a wonderful idea! It made me think of the little elf that all the parents were doing a Christmas and he would show up end the weirdest places.

On Friday, while at a local shop purchasing a baby gift, I looked over and saw this adorable display of monkeys. It reminded me of my precious granddaughter, Camryn, because she loves sock monkeys and collects them. SEW, I thought "self, you need a mascot in your studio". But first, I emailed Pat and got her permission to be a COPYCAT! YEP, I just a copycat, but hey Pat was okay with it.

Sew, if you have any ideas for names, please submit them. Like I said earlier, I have a few in mind, but just not sure. I can't wait to see what you come up with! My 'gut' is telling me this lil Monkey may become famous......hehehehehe

6 comments:

momhooten said...

My choice of a name would be Penelope or Penny for short.

Mary said...

The first thing that came to my mind is Ziggy or just Zig. He's very cute and will make an awesome mascot.

Mary said...

The first thing that came to my mind is Ziggy or just Zig. He's very cute and will make an awesome mascot.

Pat said...

If it's a "she", she looks like a Sally or Suzy to me...or maybe Patsy. If your monkey is a "he", I think he looks like a Buzz to me!!! Of course, with the pattern on his/her "outfit", the "Ziggy" stuff mentioned above works, too. Now Pokey could be either a he OR a she name, I guess. Oh, gosh...I am no help at all. I asked Spencer and he just looked at me and said NOTHING....what a naughty boy he is!!!

Rhonda said...

I'm thinking the name needs to start with a "C" like 3 other little people I know!!!

Cynthia said...

I think you should name it HAPPY, you wouldn't have to worry about a girl or boy name. With all the bright colors and smile, it just calls out HAPPY.