January 5, 2008

Roundrobin Reveal

After a long year of working on roundrobins, we reveal the final products this weekend. My center was an Uncle Sam that was from a previous 'brown box' American swap that I did with the guild. It just so happens that my Wacky Friend Rhonda made the block. I just loved it and since I love the good ole red/white/blue, I just had to use Uncle Sam for the center. It turned out GREAT. I just love all the rounds that the girls put on it. My Wacky Friend, Molly, did the final round and personalized it with my youngest son's name. My son served in the USAF and now works for the U.S. Government so it was quite appra-pro (can't spell that word) that she make it personal for him.

The picture to the right is the Roundrobin group. (L to R) Molly, Me, Cheryl, Debbie, Melissa, and Rhonda.

No comments: