January 15, 2008

Retreat Pictures

The retreat this weekend was sew much fun! I got to see people that I normally only see at this retreat. It is hard to believe that we will have our 10th retreat next year! In honor of this, the charter members will be swapping churn dash blocks with a silver or gray center. The background will be different from the center and the other fabrics will be a fabric that would reflect our interests/personality.

The entire group will be swapping buildings! We are going to make a "My Town" quilt. We put different building names in a hat and drew for the building we would make. What a surprise -- I drew the fire station -- this is very appropriate since my son is a fireman.

There were beautiful quilts for show 'n tell -- beautiful embroidery work. See the pictures in another post.

No comments: