January 7, 2008

Hello!

I hope everyone is getting off to a great start in 2008. I know that I am! I spent the first weekend at a quilting retreat at the Compass Centre in Mt. Calm, Texas. I couldn't think of a better way to start the year! I started on the quilt that my son in Virginia has requested. I have 10 blocks made -- I only need 100 more blocks! LOL! Most of the blocks have been cut so I'll just have to get to sewing.

This next weekend, I will be going on another quilt retreat. This will be our 9th year to get together the 2nd weekend in January. It is really hard to believe that we have been retreating together that long. I'm packed and ready to go! I hope to make some more progress on my son's quilt. There is no internet connection at this retreat, so I'll not be reporting until after I get home.

I wish you all a quilty week!

2 comments:

Quilting Pirate said...

a great way indeed to kick off the new year!!

Jerri said...

I see your "links to blogs I like to visit"