December 26, 2007

What's Your Stitch 'n Stuff

Today we are in Virginia Beach. We went to the quilt store "What's Your Stitch 'n Stuff". It was a nice store and the staff was very friendly. Here I am posing with the cashier at the checkout counter. They were having a sale -- 25% off your total purchase. I spent about $275. Most of this was for fabric that my DS, Josh picked out. He wants a king-size quilt for his bed. Guess what I'll be working on when I get back to Texas????
At least he picked fabrics that I like --reproduction fabrics! He chose a pattern by Atkinson Designs -- Chexx Mixx -- from their book 9-Patch Reunion. There are still a couple of quilt shops around here that we will visit tomorrow.
We are staying at the Hilton Hotel which is right on the beach. We have an ocean view with a nice balcony. Today, it was cool and raining. Tomorrow is suppose to be nice. I am hoping to be able to sit on the balcony, drink coffee and watch the sunrise. I hope to get some good pictures. I'll be sure to post them.
That's all for now!

No comments: