December 26, 2007

The Day After Christmas

Sew, what are the plans for today in Williamsburg???? We are going to Virginia Beach. We have reservations at the Hilton right on the beach. We will get up in the morning and watch the sunrise -- I can't wait! On the way to VA Beach, we will be stopping at a few quilt stores -- YEA!
While staying at DS and DIL house, we have our own bedroom upstairs. There is a balcony off the bedroom overlooking a lake. The picture to the left is a picture I took when the weather was really drizzy and soupy! Christmas Day the weather was BEAUTIFUL, but did I take a picture -- NO! Shame on me.

Another neat thing about our bedroom is we are sleeping under a quilt -- a quilt made by my dear Mother. She made this quilt for Josh when he was in the USAF. It is handpieced and handquilted. When I walked in the room and saw the quilt, it made me smile. It's like having a big ole hug from my Mama.

The picture to the right is a picture of our "Grandpups". They are mini-pinchers. Major is on the left and he is the youngest of the two. Lisa is to the right. They are both SPOILED.

I have pictures taken at Colonial Williamsburg, but have not downloaded them from the camera yet. I'll try to get that done!

No comments: