December 25, 2007

Christmas Day



I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas Day. I sure have! I am posting from Williamsburg, VA. To the left is a picture of my DS and DIL tree. It is decorated with handpainted ornaments from Germany.




There are no longer gifts under the tree! We have already opened them. Josh and Patience gave me some Polish pottery -- straight from Poland!!! It is handpainted and signed by the painter. It is just beautiful. I have been wanting some since we visited them in Frankfurt, Germany, two years ago. They also gave me a beautiful silver bangle bracelet with scripture engraved on it. AND, they gave me a $100 gift certificate to a scrapbooking store.


Yesterday, we drove all the way to Newport News, VA, (about 30 min away) to go to a quilt store that was 'supposedly' having a sale. Well guess what? We found it (thank you Lord for the GPS) but it WAS CLOSED!!!! I was disappointed but that is okay; at least we tried.

After that we went and toured Colonial Williamsburg (I'll post more about that later). That was really fun.

That's all for now! I'll be posting more later.

No comments: