April 23, 2007

Sew, I Did some Sewing!

This past weekend was a good weekend for Sewing!!! My husband was on a fishing trip and I got a lot done. I made a couple of blocks for a comfort quilt, made some more Civil War blocks to go with those I received in the Wacky Swap, and I am almost finished with adding my round to a round robin. I wish I could post a picture of the round robin but I'm afraid the owner will see it! I only have to add two more "stop" borders and it will be done. I would have finished that but my husband came home.

I also have the fireman quilt top completed except for the borders. I'll be posting pictures of it in the next day or so.

SEW, it was a GREAT SEWING WEEKEND!

3 comments:

swooze said...

I got a lot done too in spite of my family being home! LOL! Can't wait to see your pics!

Rhonda said...

Girlfriend...you have been busy. I know what you mean about the round robin thing. I think of posting a pic but I know "that" person would see it. Oh well.

Molly Mandeville Fryer said...

I sure would see it, but I wouldn't tell anyone!