July 27, 2010

Tree Time!

It's Tree Time show 'n tell again. I am participating in Molly's "Tree Time" BOM. I got a bit behind and had to get two blocks made during July.
The above is block #6 and below is block #7. I can't wait to start working on block #8.


The blocks are so cute, primitive and simple. A BOM that would be perfect for anyone who wants to learn to work with wool and hand embroidery. I am using the same background for all my blocks and the applique pieces are all done in wool. I'm excited to see this quilt put together. If you have not been over to Molly's Place, you need to hurry over and check out this BOM!

4 comments:

Molly Mandeville Fryer said...

Let me be the first to say that these are the cutest blocks! hahaha even if I did design them! You have done such a great job. Your quilt will be really great. Thanks for likeing them. m

Angela said...

Your Tree blocks are great! I need to try wool! I did order a wool FQ bundle, Christmas fabrics, so they wouldn't be right for these blocks. I don't know what I will make with them yet... :o)

Rhonda said...

Kathy, your trees are looking great. I love the stitching on the #7. You go girl.

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Your trees blocks are wonderful. Looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing! Carolyn