April 30, 2009

Flirty Apron Swap

I was a member of the Flirty Apron Swap. When I returned home from Virginia, this box of goodies was waiting for me. My swap partner, Jany, made this WONDERFUL apron for me. It is made from a vintage pillowcase and she added the wonderful chicken fabric and in just the right colors for my kitchen. Look at that big red vintage button. I absolutely LOVE THIS APRON!


The apron is a clothes pin style and it is reversible!


Here is a pic of the reverse side....just WONDERFUL. See the darling vintage chick used to make the pocket.
And check out these wonderful vintage buttons that she sent to me. AWESOME! But that's not all.

Check out these vintage laces and trims and another vintage embroidery piece. I hit the jackpot!


THANK YOU JANY! You have really gone over the top!

3 comments:

Pat said...

What a terrific apron...and a great swap!! thanks for sharing the photos.

Molly Mandeville Fryer said...

That stuff is fantastic!! That apron is one of the cutest I have seen. Making it with a pillowcase is smart--eliminates the need to line it. Great Idea.

*karendianne. said...

What a cuteamous apron!!!