December 27, 2010

Reflections of 2010 and Looking at 2011


Christmas is over, the decorations are packed away for another year. It is that time of the year when I look back at the year ending to see what changes I may need to make in my life. I did lots of sewing and accomplished a number of projects. One thing I know I did that I plan to correct in 2011 is overloading myself! I tend to get excited and 'caught up in the moment' and get myself into more 'stuff'. When I do this, I have to rush to complete things that I don't always do them to the best of my ability. Do you every do this??


Another area in my life that needs more attention is my spiritual life. I need to spend more time in the Word and becoming the woman that God wants me to be not the woman I want to be.


I am looking forward to completing some UFOs (I know, I know, that was a goal last year too!), working on my friend Molly's Boot Boogie BOM at her blog, getting some of those quilt tops quilted, learning new techniques, and making more memories with my family and my Wacky quilting buddies.


I pray God's wisdom and grace upon you in 2011. May you rest in His love.


2011 ~ Bring it on Baby 'cause I'm ready!!!!


No comments: