January 14, 2010

Charmingly Wacky!

The Wacky Pac recently swapped 2.5 inch charms -- 500 hundred of those lil suckers. Well, here are mine!!!!


I have sewn them into rows and now to get the rows sewn together! It's going to be really cute when I get finished.....sew stay tuned!
I attended a quilting retreat last weekend. Photos are to follow. My hubby's Army Buddy (from over 40 years ago) and his wife are visiting so I've not been able to do sewing or blog posting. I'll be back with you very soon!

6 comments:

Zlaty said...

That will be interesting project.Looking forward to see more.

Have fun with your friends.

Unknown said...

Yes , I'm looking forward to seeing what you do too ! Enjoy the time with your friends .

Marla said...

I can't wait to see more! Sew! Sew!

Rhonda said...

Oh my "wacky" sister, you have already started that......I'd better think of something and get busy....take care!

Julie said...

What a fun swap! I can't wait how it turns out!

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.