February 7, 2009

What???? I've received an Award!

This is a blogging award that originated in Portugal and this is what it says about the blogs who are given this award....."This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are extremely charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award."

Wow! Zlaty over at Zlaty Sews is so sweet and has given me this award. I feel so honored. Gee, she must think I'm really nice -- hehehehehe. Be sure to go over and visit Zlaty's blog. Now, I am to give this award to 8 more people. I have had this post in "draft" for over a day. There are so many people I can think of to give this award to. When I go to their blogs, a lot of them have already received it. SEW, here's what I'm going to do: All the friends I've met in Blogland are the sweetest and nicest people. I LOVE reading everyone's blogs; in fact I think I'm addicted!!!!! I've decide to present this award to all the lovely quilters in Blogland!!!

3 comments:

Millie said...

Congratulations on your award!

Zlaty said...

Congratulations, you deserve it!
Enjoy your award!

Happy Sewing!

Zlaty

Lurline said...

Conratulations - and I see your swap list is starting to grow.
Hugs - Lurline♥