November 1, 2008

Saturday at the Wacky Retreat

SEW, does this scare you? Here is Rhonda, Molly and Jerri trying to figure out something on the computer.



Isn't this a beautiful block???? Molly is reproducing an antique quilt. She had made four of these blocks in red and green. She is now in the applique process.

Molly takes a break from applique.



Kathleen did so good. She worked on a lot of UFOs. This is one top that she finished -- a "Buck a Block" quilt in Thimbleberries.




Annale is working on this panel from Nancy Halvorsen. It is so beautiful -- just like Annie!


Check out this cute pattern from Patchalot Patterns. I was first introduced to this line of patterns when I visited a quilt store while visiting my son in Virginia.

And, "ta da", here is the little quilt I made. It isn't finished yet. I still have to do the hand embroidery. I think it is precious. Thanks Marcie for such great patterns.




Here is another one of Marcie's patterns from Patachalot Patterns -- the Indian Paintbrush. I believe this is her latest pattern.


And here are the fruits of my labor. I have to finish making the rest of the components and put it together. This pattern required use of the Tri-Rec tool. This is my first experience using theses rulers. Pretty easy to use.



Stay tuned.......more to come!

6 comments:

Needle and Thread said...

It looks like you and the girtls are having a lot of fun. Beautiful blocks.

The Quilting Pirate said...

WOW, everyone is busy! Excellent!! Continue with all the fuN!

Karen Dianne Lee said...

Indian Paintbrush is the bestest fun to make. I sometimes thinking of whippin' up another. ...ha, ha, ha. As if it were a "whip 'er up" kinda quilt, which its not!

But boy its fun. Oh please don't let me miss this as it works along!

You did a great job with "Our Home," too. I just love that. How fun. I might think of doing that.

Messy Karen said...

your little house quilt is sweet. love the colors you picked out.

Kathy Wagner said...

Great projects there gals!
You got a lot done!

Nana said...

Sounds like you gals had lots of fun! I love your blog!