October 29, 2007

Scrapbooking Layout

In addition to being addicted to quilting, I'm also addicted to scrapbooking!!! I am currently working on (when not quilting) a scrapbook called "All About Me" which will include things about me in my lifetime. This picture is the 2-page layout that I did of my Mother. I will be adding additional pages about her with more current pictures. This layout is done with pictures of her in her younger days.


I decided to do this scrapbook to record things about my life that my children may not know -- my dreams as a little girl, childhood memories, etc. I ofter wonder about stuff like that about my Mama and it would have been really neat for me to have found something like this when going through her things. I just hope I get it finished -- I have so many projects going! LOL

No comments: