June 24, 2007

Family Reunion


Yesterday was the Earley family reunion. We met in Conroe at my husband's brother's house. We had a great group even though not everyone was able to attend. Aunt and Uncle and cousins from Tyler were there. Both my boys were there, my brother and two of his daughters, all my husband's siblings, and a couple of friends were able to attend. The food was catered by McKenzie's BBQ and it was great. The kids (and some adults) enjoyed time in the swimming pool while the rest of us visited and caught up with each other. My sister-in-law, Billie, and I planned a little skit! We dressed up like frumpy old women -- complete with sponge rollers, rolled down knee-high stockings, and even threw in a cigarette just for grins --neither of us smoke! Here's a picture of us looking silly. We always have so much fun when we are together. Neither of us had a sister so we have claimed each other as 'sisters' not just 'in-laws" Enjoy!

6 comments:

swooze said...

What a hoot! I miss my family reunions as they take place in NY and I can never seem to get up there when they take place!

Kathy said...

thanks Swooze! We always have lots of fun when we are together

Jerri said...

I didn't realize Billie was so crazy as you! Did you take a look at her cruise evening wear?

Quilter Kathy said...

Hey Kathy...I think it was YOU who won the giveaway at Leanne's website...check it out...is it you?!?! I was hoping it would be me, but I don't think so!

Kathy said...

Kathy, it is me!!!!! I'm SEW EXCITED. Thanks for letting me know. I've been really busy and hadn't checked her blog in a couple of days!

Anonymous said...

This how Kathy and I actually look most of the time. We try to disguise ourselves with a little make up when we go out in public. LOL
We have one crazy brother in law that "takes care of our extra duties."
We have to stick together....as "The Outlaws."
Billie