June 28, 2010

SEW, It's Been a While.....

......yes, it has! I've not posted on this here blog in a while. Here's a quick update!
I entered some items in our local county home economics show and won 5 1st place ribbons, one best of class and first in the Go Texan Quilting category -- so my quilt will advance to the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo competition. Pics to come......
This past weekend, I attend the Longarm Quilting Training Academy in Houston. It was AWESOME. I took LOTS of classes, met lots of neat quilters, learned lots of stuff, saw and touched lots of beautiful quilts and took LOTS of pictures. Now thats a LOT of stuff in one sentence. BUT, I have LOST ALL THOSE LOTS OF PICTURES! I'm not happy. When I turn on my camera it says "reformat card?" and it says the same thing when I put the memory card in the computer! If I reformat, I lose everything, but I still can't access those pics? Anyone out there have any remedies???
Stay tuned to my blog as I will be sharing more info soon.......TIME, that's what I need is TIME! LOL! Here's hoping you all have a blessed week......
.......MORE TO COME.

4 comments:

Pat said...

Congratulations on all your super-duper wins!!! How exciting!!! I'm sorry you lost all your pictures and I am not one who understands that techy stuff.....hopefully, someone else can tell you a way to rescue them.

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Good job winning all those blue ribbons!!! Bummer that you lost the pictures. Hope someone can help you retrieve them!
Carolyn

Monica at Buttoncounter said...

Kathy, try going to a place like Ritz or Wolf camera...they might be able to help you...before you reformat. No promises, but it is definitely worth a try. Good luck.

Monica

StitchinByTheLake said...

Congratulations on all thos ribbons! I'm a total klutz with cameras so I'm no help there. blessings, marlene